THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION.
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
Effective Jan 1, 2020
Your Personal Health Information
We collect personal health information from you through treatment, payment and related healthcare operations, the application and enrollment process, and/or healthcare providers or health plans, or through other means, as applicable. Your personal health information that is protected by law broadly includes any information, oral, written or recorded, that is created or received by certain health care entities, including health care providers, such as physicians and hospitals, as well as, health insurance companies or plans. The law specifically protects health information that contains data, such as your name, address, social security number, and others, that could be used to identify you as the individual patient who is associated with that health information.
(“Innovations International, LLC,” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
- on our Website and Application;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website and Application;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or any other means, including on any other website operated by Innovations International, LLC or any third-party;
- your Provider; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Application.
How do we collect Information?
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Application, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as: name; home, work, billing, and shipping address; e-mail address; telephone numbers; date of birth; credit card, debit card, or financial/bank account numbers (for payment purposes only); government or license identification numbers (including NPI numbers for Providers); driver’s license numbers; photos, audio, and video of you; your gender; your medical history and health information; and criminal background checks / information (through our third party providers); or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (all of the foregoing collectively, “Personal Data”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or through our Application; or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or use our Application and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website or use our Application. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, geo-location services, and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners and the Providers.
Information You Provide to Us and Your Provider
The information we collect on or through our Website or through our Application are:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or the Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or Application, using our physician consultation or other services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or Application;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete;
- details of transactions and interactions you carry out through our Website or through the Application and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or Application; and
- information you provide to our third-party service providers on our behalf (including information you provide for background checks and to process payments). We also may obtain information you share with your Provider from him or her. In such a case, we will utilize strict confidentiality as legally required to protect your Personal Data.
You also may provide information to be transmitted to other users of the Website or Application or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and we have no control over the security of third-party social media sites. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website and Application with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our Website or Application, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or in the Application; and
- Information about your computer, mobile device, and internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, browser type, and Application version information.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- verify your location to ensure we can provide you with our services;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and our Application according to your individual interests;
- recognize you when you return to our Website and our Application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website, screens of our Application, and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, used those screens, or opened an email and for other related website and application statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website or Application content and verifying system and server integrity).
Uses or Disclosures of Your Personal Health Information
. How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
· provide our Website or Application to you;
· provide products and services to you;
· provide you with information you request from us;
· enforce our rights arising from contracts;
· notify you about changes; and
· provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to present our Application;
- to register and service your account with us;
- to provide and improve the products and services we offer to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to administer surveys and promotions;
- to process, fulfill, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to enhance and improve our Website and our Applications;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website, our Application, or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to send you secure electronic messages and personalized emails pertaining to your interests as inferred from your use of our Website or Application, including news, announcements, reminders and opportunities from VMV, or about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Innovations International, LLC, may aggregate or de-identify your information such that it is no longer considered protected health information or personally identifiable information. We may disclose, sell, or otherwise use such aggregated or de-identified information for its own purposes or provide such information to third parties for analytics, research, or other purposes.
Where Innovations International, LLC, collects your information in its role as a HIPAA business associate to your Provider, we will use and disclose that information in accordance with the terms of the Provider’s Notice of Privacy Practices, the business associate agreement between your Provider and Innovations International, LLC, and applicable law.
Disclosure of Your Information
· our affiliates and our third-party service providers that we use to support our business;
· to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
· to comply with our legal obligations;
· to enforce our rights; and
· with your consent.
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services. Our payment processors’ privacy policies may be found at http://stripe.com/us/privacy;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by VMV Platform about our Website and Application users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may disclose your personal information to a Provider if you use such feature of our Website or Application;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and,
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Innovations International, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. When possible, these organizations are under contractual obligations to use this data only for providing the services to us and to maintain this information strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from Innovations International, LLC, If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from us or logging onto your Account profile page. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Innovations International, LLC, as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our services.
- Targeted Advertising. We belong to ad networks that may use your browsing activity across participating websites to show you interest-based advertisements on those websites. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
- Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may review and change your personal information by logging into the Application or Website and visiting your Account profile screen.
You can review and change your Personal Data by contacting customer support or by emailing us at __________Support@vmvapp.net____________. You may also notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account with us. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Do Not Track Signals
We may use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such signal is broadcast or received.
- Data Security
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Website confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website or on or through our Application. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, in your operating system, or in the Application.
- Location-Enabled Features
Certain location enabled features of our Website and Application may be made available through third party vendors with additional terms and conditions and privacy practices.
Certain location-enabled functionality made available in the Website and Application is provided by Google, Apple Inc., and other third-party providers. Your use of that functionality may be subject to additional privacy (and other) terms and conditions (as updated from time-to-time), including the terms that are accessible through: http://www.google.com/intl/en-US_US/help/terms_maps.html and https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/maps/terms-en.html. You must exercise your own judgment as to the adequacy and appropriateness of the sharing of this information with us.
- Consent to Processing of Personal Data in the United States
This Website and Application are intended only for U.S. residents. Accordingly, we may process your Personal Data outside of your home country, including to the United States.
Use by Children
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Website or our Application without parental consent.
You may contact us through the contact information below.
By Telephone: 713 853 9462
By Email: SUPPORT@VMVAPP.NET
Address: 4025 Feather Lakes Way, # 5265, Kingwood, TX 77325