THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
Effective Jan 1, 2020
Your Personal Health Information
• on our Website and Application;
• in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website and Application;
• when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or any other means, including on any other website operated by Innovations International, LLC or any third-party;
• your Provider; or
• any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) thatmay link to or be accessible from or on the Website or Application.
How do we collect Information?
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Application, specifically information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as: name; home, work, billing, and shipping address; e-mail address; telephone numbers; date of birth; credit card, debit card, or financial/bank account numbers (for payment purposes only); government or license identification numbers (including NPI numbers for Providers); driver’s license numbers; photos, audio, and video of you; your gender; your medical history and health information; and criminal background checks / information (through our third party providers); or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (all of foregoing collectively, “Personal Data”);
• date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, click stream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or through our Application; or
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website or use our Application and usage details
We collect this information:
• directly from you when you provide it to us;
• collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, geo-location services, and other tracking technologies; and
• from third parties, for example, our business partners and the Providers.
Information You Provide to Us and Your Provider
The information we collect on or through our Website or through our Application are:
• information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or the Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or Application, using our physician consultation or other services, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or Application;
• records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; Application, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or through our Application; or
• your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete;
• details of transactions and interactions you carry out through our Website or through the Application and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or Application; and
• information you provide to our third-party service providers on our behalf (including information you provide for background checks and to process payments). We also may obtain information you share with your Provider from him or her. In such a case, we will utilize strict confidentiality as legally required to protect your Personal Data.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website and Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
• details of your visits to our Website or Application, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website or use of our Application, error information, click stream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or in the Application; and
• Information about your computer, mobile device, and internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system, browser type, and Application version information.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
• estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
• verify your location to ensure we can provide you with our services;
• store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and our Application according to your individual interests;
• recognize you when you return to our Website and our Application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Web Beacons. Pages of our Website, screens of our Application, and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, used those screens, or opened an email and for other related website and application statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website or Application content and verifying system and server integrity).
. How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
· provide our Website or Application to you;
· provide products and services to you;
· provide you with information you request from us;
· enforce our rights arising from contracts;
· notify you about changes; and
· provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
• to present our Website and its contents to you;
• to present our Application;
• to register and service your account with us;
• to provide and improve the products and services we offer to you;
• to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
• to administer surveys and promotions;
• to process, fulfill, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you;
• to contact you in response to a request;
• to enhance and improve our Website and our Applications;
• to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
• to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
• to notify you about changes to our Website, our Application, or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
• in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
• for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
· our affiliates and our third-party service providers that we use to support our business;
· to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
· to comply with our legal obligations;
· to enforce our rights; and
· with your consent.
• to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
• to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services. Our payment processors’ privacy policies may be found at http://stripe.com/us/privacy;
• to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by VMV Platform about our Website and Application users are among the assets transferred;
• to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may disclose your personal information to a Provider if you use such feature of our Website or Application;
• for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and,
• with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
• to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
• if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Innovations International, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• Promotional Offers from Innovations International, LLC, If you do not wish to have your email address used by us to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from us or logging onto your Account profile page. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Innovations International, LLC, as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our services.
• Targeted Advertising. We belong to ad networks that may use your browsing activity across participating websites to show you interest-based advertisements on those websites. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
10. Location-Enabled Features
Certain location enabled features of our Website and Application may be made available through third party vendors with additional terms and conditions and privacy practices.
Certain location-enabled functionality made available in the Website and Application is provided by Google, Apple Inc., and other third-party providers. Your use of that functionality may be subject to additional privacy (and other) terms and conditions (as updated from time-to-time), including the terms that are accessible through: http://www.google.com/intl/en-US_US/help/terms_maps.html and https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/maps/terms-en.html. You must exercise your own judgment as to the adequacy and appropriateness of the
sharing of this information with us.
to check for any changes.
12. Consent to Processing of Personal Data in the United States
This Website and Application are intended only for U.S. residents. Accordingly, we may process your Personal Data outside of your home country, including to the United States.
Use by Children
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Website or our Application without parental consent.
from someone under the age of 13, please contact us using the information below
You may contact us through the contact information below.
By Telephone: 713 853 9462
By Email: email@example.com
Address: 4025 Feather Lakes Way, # 5265, Kingwood, TX 77325